I am working with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Dublin who are expanding their Supply Chain team and looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join them.
A dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment that is constantly evolving and growing. One of Ireland's best established Pharmaceutical companies with a great reputation that are passionate about bringing quality medicines to those in need. An environment that fosters gowth and actively supports progression and development.
Senior Supply Planners are responsible for effectively managing demand and supply for Global Markets and Global Supply Sites,
- Build constrained supply plans for the rolling 24 month tactical planning horizon to support the Global S&OP process
- Define replenishment cycles (MFG & PKG) to maximise production capacities while minimising obsolescence
- Actively participate in the Global S&OP process and lead discussions on assigned supply chains and molecules
- Ensure that Global Supply Planning Key Performance Indicators are managed
- Responsible for Business critical molecules through end to end Supply Chain
The Ideal Candidate
If you are passionate, driven and at home in a busy environment then you will be right for this role. They are looking for individuals that are adaptable to changing requirements, flexible and with a desire to succeed and progress quickly within their career.
- Proven ability of working in a fast paced environment
- Qualification in a Business Related discipline or Supply Chain. APICS qualification preferable
- Previous SAP and or APS experience necessary
- Strong planning & analytic skills with attention to details
- Excellent communication and Presentation Skills
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales