One of our clients is looking for a Site IT Support Technician for 40 hours a week. The contract is project based, starting as soon as possible in the Venlo area.
Site IT Support Technician
The Site IT Support Technician's role is to provide excellent internal customer service for issues assigned by the Global IT Service Desk that relate to the organisation's end user computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC and Mac hardware, thin clients and peripheral equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Perform on-site analysis and resolution of complex desktop, printer, or scanner problems
- Install, configure, test, patch, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot workstations and
- Maintain an inventory of IT equipment at the site
- Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Comply with SOX and internal policies and internal controls and company policies.
- Manage vendor accounts/contracts for mobile devices, MFDs (Ricoh), and any others
- Keep process and SOP documentation up to date, or create new documentation where needed.
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6+ months
- Location: Venlo
Skills & Qualification:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical discipline and a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Mac and desktop hardware
- Technical knowledge of PC operating systems and client configuration in domain environment.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
Are you the Site IT Support Technician I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or t.vanmarsbergen (at) realstaffing.com