Software Developer in Test (SDET)
- £400 - £500 per annum +
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Software Testing
Role - Software Developer in Test / Automated Tester
Location - Manchester
Rate - £400 - £500 per day
Duration - 3 months
Working within an agile environment, the successful Software Developer in Test (SDET) will be tasked with creating automation test frameworks, additionally you will be running automation tests.
Critical to the role is excellent collaboration with Business Stakeholders, Developers, Architects and BA's to ensure that the solution is efficient and fits our strategic design.
- Should be proficient in UI automation
- Knowledge of design patterns such as: page object model
- On the project they are using Gherkin syntax using SpecFlow to drive Selenium UI tests, run from VS Unit Test Project
- API contract testing via RestSharp
- Experience of Load testing (ideally via Gatlin but JMeter etc ok too)
- The role also encompasses use of git, JIRA/Confluence , VSTS , Visual Studio , modern browsers, Postman etc
The Software Developer in Test (SDET) that we seek must have the skills above but just as important is the ability to be positive, adaptable, have a can-do attitude, be pro-active and communicate clearly with a variety of fellow employees and teams.
You must be adaptable to different situations for this challenging role. Overall we need a thorough and dedicated test professional with a track record of delivering.
SDET - SDET - SDET - SDET - SDET - SDET - SDET - SDET - SDET
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales