I have an opening with a big medical device/biotech company in Sorrento Valley. My client is looking for a Software Quality Consultant who has experience in software, but is more well versed in aspects of med device quality (ISO standards, risk management, design history files, etc...)
- Writing standard operating procedures.
- Working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Risk management.
- Background as a software engineer/heavy familiarity with technical aspects of software development.
- ISO standards including 13485, and IEC 62304.
- Work with software product quality within a heavily regulated industry.
- This position will not be a testing position. Experience in testing is ok, but this role will be more quality focused than testing focused.
- Experience working in heavily regulated industry with a software product
- Medical device experience preferred
- Software background
- ISO 13485, and IEC 62304.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.