Software Team Leader
- Singapore, Singapore
Team Lead, Software Engineering & Platform Development
Real Staffing is currently working with an innovative Biotech Company and they are currently looking for a Software and Platform Development Team Lead to join their office in Singapore.
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
The Team Lead of Software Engineering & Platform Development will lead the commercial grade software development of Engine's informatics platform that combines advanced system biology analytics, with genomics data science and machine learning for accelerated drug discovery and biomarker identification.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering, or related field.
- 6 years of industry experience in cloud based software development and successful launch of commercial grade platforms.
- Programming skills in Python, AngularJS, Node.js., Java., SQL and NoSQL dbs.
- Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- Program management and prioritization of complex multi phases global project portfolios.
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience including DevOps, Security, VPC, EC2, EMR, Docker, SPARK, ElasticSearch, Lambda, Redshift, and Amazon Machine Learning (TensorFlow, MXNet).
- Strong hands-on experience in back-end and front-end software development.
- Real time analytics, queries and visualization of high throughput data.
- Experience in platform development for the analysis of biological and genomics data.
- Experience working across multiple time zones with executive leadership, scientists and engineers.
- Recruitment track record of global top talent software developers and engineers.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can apply through the link provided or contact Fei Angeles at +65 68009514 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017