Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist looking to put your knowledge and experience to work? Are you searching for the chance to join a company on the cutting-edge of its field? Look no further! My client, a well-known and reputable Pharmaceutical Company in the St. Louis area, is now hiring for a Senior Analytical Chemist position. This role will be a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension, and will pay $40 to $50 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience.)
The Senior Analytical Chemist will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Use analytical techniques to support R&D projects
- Assist with method development and validation, as well as compendium assessments and verifications.
- Support new product development and life cycle management of existing products as needed.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- A Master's or Ph.D with 3 years of industry experience, or Bachelor's with 5
- Strong familiarity with cGMP, FDA, USP, NRC, and ICH guidelines.
- Radiopharmaceutical experience and pharmaceutical development (small / large / biological) experience highly preferred.
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to take charge on multiple projects in a laboratory setting with a well-established Pharmaceutical company. This type of position can truly help you take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.