- Responsible for the development, implementation, and support of production activities for current and future products. Will be a hands-on Sr. Director to start until a larger team is hired.
- Ensures plans and resources are used efficiently to ensure uninterrupted supply of products produced
- Oversees the hiring, development, retention and optimal performance of staff for the leadership and execution of development and manufacturing operations
- Develops comprehensive operating plans and budgets and monitors achievement of business and financial goals
- Responsible for the development of effective working relationships with both internal and external partners
- Develops goals and schedules for projects and individuals
- Onsite expert for technical and compliance issues and liaisons with internal groups (QA, QC, Regulatory etc.) to facilitate issue resolution
- Ensures functional unit's compliance with GMP and its related elements including facilities, documentation, training, reports and records
- May be required to negotiate development or manufacturing agreements and manage external contracts
- MS in Electrical, Software, Mechanical Biomedical engineering or BS in similar with 10+ years in relevant work experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.