Calling all Human Factors Engineer! My client, a leading global Medical Device corporation, is actively seeking to a hire a Sr. Human Factors Engineer for a 12 Month Contract opportunity.
The Sr. Human Factors Engineer will focus on conducting formative and summative studies for the development of medical device products. The Sr. Human Factor Engineer will be responsible for designing usability studies and authoring the protocols for conducting the study effectively. Additional position details are listed below.
LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12+ Months
CONTRACT RATE RANGE: $50-65/hr (depending on qualifications and skills)
The Sr. Human Factors Engineer's primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Conducting user research to identify user needs and translating user needs to requirements
- Developing prototypes to explore and validate product design concepts
- Participate on development program teams to ensure human factors principles are considered and implemented
- Create and communicate project plans and deliverables, and manage time to meet project deadlines
Candidates must possess the following qualifications skills:
- BS Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- MS Degree preferred
- 5+ year of regulated industry experience as a Human Factors Engineer
- Medical Device industry experience preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. Interviews with the client will be scheduled for early next week. For more information, call Mary Daly directly at 612-852-0002.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.