Sr. RA In Vivo
A robust Research and Development Drug Discovery Company headquartered in Cambridge, MA is actively seeking a highly-motivated and independent Research Associate to join their In-Vivo Pharmacology Team. The primary responsibility for this position will be executing in vivo anti-tumor efficacy as well as PK/PD studies for drug candidates in both xenograft and syngeneic models.
Skills & Competencies:
- Independently and collaboratively conduct in vivo laboratory studies to support compound screening and novel MOA characterization
- Manage experimental records and prepare study reports
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
- Be flexible and willing to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Biology, Pharmacology, or related field with 2+ years of laboratory experience
- Strong experimental skills such as mammalian tissue culture, in vivo model development, multi-route drug administration, and blood/tissue collection
- Background in cell-based assay development and western blot is desirable
- Proficient in computer-based skills and data analysis tools such as Excel and Prism
- Superb organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience excelling in a team environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.