Candidates must have experience with writing C# code and with Xamarin (however, Android + Java is also acceptable).
In addition to the required skills, the ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in the following:
- C#/.NET design, implementation and test
- WPF, other UI technologies; WCF, message queues, web services
- Design of sophisticated, custom UI controls
- Communication protocols, LIS/HIS including ASTM, HL7, DICOM
- Mobile development on Android and iOS -- Java, Swift, Objective-C and Xamarin
- Multithreaded application design
- Unmanaged code including C++ and C
- Web development with HTML5
- SQL Server, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- High-performance software for constrained target environments
- FDA 510(K) process and quality system requirements
- Requirements analysis and requirements management
We have interview slots open for Tuesday through Thursday of this week so apply ASAP if you are interested.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.