I am looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer who will be responsible as the key liaison between operations, suppliers, and the customer.
- Conduct supplier audits
- Lead problem part resolution through all phases of operations
- Responsible for leading required supplier corrective actions
- Monitor supplier quality performance metrics, inclusive of product yield and scar response rates
- Determine supplier flow-down and receiving inspection requirements
- Support containment, segregation, overall site QMS
- Facilitate reporting and notifying suppliers of cost-recovery requirements
- Support alternative supplier selection
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of related experience is required
- ASQ Certification Preferred
- Broad understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.