One of Real Staffing's pharmaceutical clients in the Greater NYC Area (Bergen County, NJ) is seeking a Manager level Biostatistician to assist with late phase studies and NDA submissions.
This is a long-term Contract role.
- Work with the clinical study team on study design, development and/or review of clinical study protocols.
- Contribute to clinical trial design, protocol concept sheet and protocol development
- Participate study related activities and provide statistical support such as reviewing Case Report Form (CRF) and guidance, validating randomization scheme and developing Study Quality Surveillance Plan (SQS), reviewing Independent Radiology Review Committee Charter and data transfer plan, etc.
- Develop and/or review statistical documents and deliverables for clinical trials including Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) for individual studies and integrated summaries of drug efficacy and safety, Table, Listing and Graph (TLG) shells, statistical validation plan, Data Set Specification (Rule Book), Data Monitoring Committee Charter and interim analysis plan, Clinical Study Report (CSR) and others
- Work with clinical data managers on design/review of case report form, data transfer specification, edit check specification, and participation in user acceptance testing (UAT); generate/review data tables/listings and coordinate data review meetings during the course of the study to ensure data quality.
- Oversee programming activities, perform quality assurance checks on internally or externally produced SAS tables, listings, and figures, and ensure the quality of deliverables. Perform post-hoc statistical analyses as needed.
- May work on submission teams as a statistician and/or a programmer.
- Generate and QC outputs for publications; review publication (abstract/manuscripts) to ensure accuracy, quality and soundness of statistical methodologies
- Will serve as lead Statistician on complex trials and across multiple studies.
- Project work including participating in the development of Clinical Development Plans (CDPs) and the protocol development process, developing and implementing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), supervising CROs and interfacing with co-promoters, attending IPT meetings, consulting with clinical or regulatory affairs groups on strategic issues related to compound development, study designs, analysis, resource needs and future plans.
- Managing non-project work including infrastructure development initiatives and involvement in committees working to develop SOPs and SWPs to improve quality, efficiency and timeliness of work processes.
- Facilitate teams to identify issues related to biostatistics and propose solutions; manage day-to-day biostatistics operations and help to develop resource allocation to execute biostatistics initiatives as needed.
- MS in Biostatistics/Statistics with at least 8 years of experience, OR:
- A PhD in Biostatistics/ Statistics with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience should be in the pharmaceutical, CRO or biotech industry.
- Strong SAS programming skills.
- Oncology experience is required.
- Familiar with oncology clinical trial Phase I-III design and survival analysis, submission experience will be plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.