- US$18 - US$23 per hour + Health Benefits
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Calling all Study Coordinators! My client is a highly recognized leader in Pharmaceuticals in the Indianapolis area and is looking to add a Study Coordinator to their team immediately. This role will be structured as a 6 month contract to hire position that will pay $18-23 per hour based on prior experience.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in a science related field and should also be familiar with ligand binding assays (ELISA).
- Responsible for report preparation, including table and figure preparation.
- Independently draft protocol, sample analysis outlines (SAOs), amendments and study schedules as appropriate, using proposal outline or client-supplied information.
- Serve as primary contact in communication and interaction with other departments and clients as applicable.
- Participate and assist Study Director/Principal Investigator with preinitiation and other study related meetings, including scheduling and leading meetings as required.
- Review QAU report audits and submits audit responses for approval as appropriate.
- Review client comments and make decisions, including appropriate study personnel as necessary, to ensure that all necessary report/raw data clarifications are completed.
- B.S. in Science
- 2+ years of Study Coordinator or related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Proficient in concise writing: should require little or no external review/edit.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career with a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, then send me a copy of your resume or contact me directly using the details listed below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.