Are you a self-starter interested in working with a multitude of unique products? Are you interested in playing a key role in coordinating and communicating Supplier Quality activities? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join its team in Warsaw, Indiana. This will be structured as a 12 month contract. They are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to interact with suppliers and lead the quality activities at the supplier level.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Lead the internal Material Review Board and assist in the investigation of component defects and failures.
- Assist in Receiving Inspection operations, supplier survey/audit responsibilities, and new product development operations. Maintenance of the Approved Supplier List in conjunction with the Supplier Sourcing, Supplier Controls, and Audit Functions.
- Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and participate in supplier performance reviews.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field
- At least 3-5 years of working as a Supplier Quality Experience
- Experience with process verification/validation
- Experience working with transferring products with a new supplier and reviewing supplier quality documents
The Supplier Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.