Supplier Quality Engineer
- US$45 - US$50 per hour + competitive
- Chaska, Minnesota
- Medical Devices, Engineering, Mechanical
Are you interested in supporting supplier management activities? Do you want to work for one of the world's largest medical device outsource manufacturers? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global leader in the design and development of medical devices and power solutions for the medical and non-medical markets, is actively searching for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to join its team in Chaska, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 2 year contract and pay is $45-$50/per hour.
My client is a worldwide medical device company known for comprehensive capabilities, quality and innovation, and considered the partner of choice for innovative technologies and services. They are looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to manage supplier quality engineer work with 5-10 of their sites. The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer will represent Quality for Supplier Quality activities working with both responsive and continuous improvement initiatives.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and assure supply chain activity and procedure set is complaint to applicable sections of FDA quality system regulation and ISO regulations.
- Determine strategies for continuous improvement in supplier quality and supply chain metrics.
- Perform supplier audits per the global audit schedule and provide input to the schedule on behalf of assigned locations.
- Manager supplier corrector action requests, such as, investigation, documentation, implementation of corrective action, and the verification of their effectiveness.
- Provide input into design and specification of parts, inspection methods, tools, and test equipment to ensure product quality and design integrity are appropriately maintained. Implement appropriate inspection sampling plans using statistical methods.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer in a regulated industry
- Experience with external auditing, report writing, and validation reports is a big plus
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership on a project and grow within a top notch organization, and Chaska, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.