Supplier Quality Manager
- Chicago, Illinois
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you looking for a role where you can implement a global strategy? Are you interested in holding a highly visible leadership role? If so, please continue reading!
A global medical device company, is looking for a QA/RA Manager to join the team immediately.
Among others, this QA/RA Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure compliance against ISO 13485, EU MDD/MDR, CE Mark
- Responsible for design control deliverables around design history files, risk management and design validation
- Develop and execute the quality plan for the site cross-functionally
The most ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Life Science discipline
- Minimum of 8 years working in the medical device industry
- Experience with in vitro diagnostics highly preferred
If you would be interested in this role, please reply with your resume and a good time for us to connect.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.