Supply Chain Import/ Export
- Haarlem, North Holland
- Supply Chain and Demand Planning
Associate Supply Chain Import / Export
Hours per week: 40
In this COE all knowledge and governance is centralized related to import and export activities from and to EMEA out of the different shipping locations (manufacturing sites, External Manufacturing locations and 3PL's). The CoE is located in Haarlem and is part of a team with 6 employees. Right first time, on time performance from both the CoE and the Logistics Service Provider is essential to ensure excellent supply to our end customers in destinations globally.
The Associate Specialist is responsible to run various operational activities like providing import instructions for customs clearance, managing export documentation related issues. But as well for improving and running a smooth operation, based on expert import/export knowledge, for internal stakeholders and also with the external suppliers.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Responsible for import- and export related activities in scope of the CoE Import/Export
* Responsible for collecting, cleaning up, validating and maintaining all Import, Export and Trade compliance related information on a country, customer and product level for shipments into and out of EMEA to destinations globally.
* Collect information and handle changes, deviations/complaints and requests for advice.
* Point of contact for shipping sites or External Manufacturers, Forwarders, CSDM and outsourced operations.
* Participate in projects to continuously improve the Import / Export process for EMEA.
* Work with the Logistics Service Provider on a daily base to ensure a smooth execution of all operational / transactional activities described in the SLA.
* Experience in import / export / trade compliance related environment
* English: proficient
* Dutch: preferred