Supply Chain Manager
I am currently working in collaboration with a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have founded their principles on innovation and creativity. With a UK base in the South East, we are looking to add a Supply Chain Manager to their team.
Manage European Supply Chain existing processes & systems, for current products, in order to fully meet European Business needs, properly balancing continuity / risk of supply.
Participate in developing supply strategy for future products in Europe
The occupant of this position will be a significant influencer in the further development of Supply Chain systems processes, particularly automation, one of the key points of contact for business partners.
1. Supply Chain systems & processes
- Ensure efficient running of systems and processes to manage supply chain in a transparent manner, implementing process changes and improvements
2. Demand management & Order processing Cycle
- Overview of all brands with specific planning responsibilities of at least one brand
- Ensure that supply is maintained and change costs minimised
3. Partnership relations
- Develop & maintain strong working relationship with Partner supply chain personnel, understanding their structure & systems and being able to exert influence in the right place at right time
4. Performance management & reporting
- Measure defined Supply chain metrics / KPIs
- Run appropriate Supplier S&OP forums
5. Team Management & co-ordination
- Manage the Supply Chain team and provide support to logistics staff across Europe as required.
- Degree level plus
- Excellent written and spoken English, plus one other European language;
- 5 + years business experience, with at least 5 years in logistics roles, in Pharmaceuticals
- Ability / flexibility to work on a broad range of activities providing both strategic and hands-on operational support
- Good experience with supply chain systems & data management
- Ability to develop excellent interpersonal skills and business understanding to drive successful initiatives across European business within the next 12 months.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales