This Pharmaceutical Company based in North Dublin ranks amongst the leading generic and speciality pharmaceutical companies in the world and maintains one of the industry's broadest and highest quality portfolios. You will join the largest employer of generic pharmaceuticals in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits: Excellent Basic salary with - Bonus / Pension / Health-care / excellent holidays
Day to Day responsibilities
- Manage consignment stock model for CEE markets including Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, etc. including Customer relationship management and administrative tasks related to invoice accuracy, customs clearance, etc.
- Manage customer orders and forecasts to include quantity, price, delivery and lead time
- Coordinate supply into the consignment stocks from Internal, external and contract pack sources.
- Reconcile SAP inventory to consignment location/inventory levels.
- Prepare Income statements and stock reports for each market.
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports for EMEA
- Coordinate Annual Stock Counts in CEE markets and reconcile the results, minimising write-offs & identifying root cause, and ensure correct invoicing of market prices, and calculation of commissions and marketing fees.
- Coordinate all activities related to contract manufacturers/packers (Hungary, Ireland, etc.) including rework of batches. Negotiate any costs and ensure products are on TA's.
- Ensure KPI's are established and ensure compliance to quality standards and KPI's
- Internally coordinate and project manage site new product introductions and inter site or contract manufacturing/packer transfers (in and out)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in and supply planning
- High level of IT literacy and numeracy, specifically expert in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and SAP System knowledge
- Ability to deliver to pressurised deadlines
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales