Ireland's leading biotech company are now expanding their Supply Chain team and are are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join them at their growing site in Raheen, Co Limerick. This site is in production at the moment and when finished, it will be the largest-scale bulk-biologics production facility in Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is leading the way in innovation in the Biotech Industry in Europe.
The Supply Chain Specialist
- Responsible for executing and design of data analytics that impact overall supply chain.
- Generate tools and content to build data functionality for the enhancement of MDM processes.
- Work with cross-functional team on enhancement of MDM and Analytics development, strategies and methods. Implement and develop joint continuous improvements initiatives.
- Monitors Supply Chain metrics to identify gaps in current processes and improve the value chain efficiency.
- Create and publish metrics to evaluate Supply Chain process effectiveness
- Accurately produce regular metrics reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis that drive positive results.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with various internal and cross-site business units to identify and align on strategic initiatives that drive productivity, innovation in conjunction with changing project scope and time lines
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain Mgmt, Engineering or Science discipline with 3+ years of related experience, preferably in Supply chain operations and/or project management/ continuous improvement.
- Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology knowledge advantageous
- APICS or other related purchasing certifications advantageous
- Knowledge of Master Data Management, Statistical Analysis Techniques, Materials Planning, Performance metrics, project management; and supply chain management
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Call me on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales