For a multinational Food company in Rotterdam region I am currently looking for a Supply Planner for a project of 4-6 months, starting as soon as possible.
40 hours per week
You will be responsible to achieve benchmark Customer Service Level and Stock levels for a portfolio for their European markets in the most efficient way. You will play a key role in the daily Logistics and site agenda. It is a great opportunity for you to gain operational experience, being the link function between demand and supply. You will work closely with the market-, production- & logistics teams, commercial-, Q&FS-, activity management- and S&OP-teams.
You will report into the Regional Supply Chain Manager. Some amount of travel will be required (<10%).
- To establish a Master Production Schedule (MPS) for both short term (next 3 periods) as well as mid-term (3-13P), with optimum stock policy.
- To assess the impact of (potential / disruptive) changes & risks in the end-to-end supply chain, flag constraints and advice / trigger actions to safeguard Quality, CSL, capacities, out of stock risks, project-, maintenance- or activity related stock building.
- Weekly monitor the line utilization, forecast and stock development and proactively anticipate on product mix constraints and utilization peaks.
- Excellent execution of (re)launches, item changes & discontinuations in close collaboration with activity management, markets, production, logistics & commercial.
- Prepare the supply plan for our local S&OP+ step 3 process (SCMR) and be key-contact in our European S&OP and demand control steps (periodic & weekly sessions with our markets).
- Actively contribute & implement improvements in our Food End-to-end supply chain (CSL, stocks, costs).
- Participate in the daily LMOS & FMOS meetings, taking operational responsibility for daily business and escalations.
- Bachelor or Master's degree (logistics, supply chain, business admin, engineering, …).
- At least 3 years of working experience in a production/logistics planning environment.
- Potential to grow within the division & willingness to develop in role.
- A strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to relate to people at all levels from a variety of backgrounds and to confront difficult and challenging situations as required.
- Proficient oral and written skills in English; Dutch is a plus.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Analytical & planning skills.
- Experience in ERP, SAP and excel is preferred.
- Able to balance projects, operational requests and weekly tasks.
- Eye for details.
If you are interested, please send me your most recent CV. We will schedule a phone call to discuss opportunities. You can use my e-mail address; m.rill(AT)realstaffing.com. Or call me 020 522 1588.