Systems & Compliance officier
- Boxmeer, North Brabant
- Pharma & Biotech
Currently I'm looking for Systems & Compliance officer for a pharmaceutical company in Boxmeer
Associate Systems & Compliance officer - temporary position
At this client a large diversity of biological and pharmaceutical products are produced, tested, packed and released. The Quality Systems and Compliance department, as part of the Quality Organization Boxmeer, is responsible for maintaining the Quality Systems and compliance to cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Primary focus: Responsible for Deviation management system
- Support all users at the site in case of questions or issues to ensure adequate and compliant processes
- Measures and reports system performance (metric generation regarding overdue records)
- Responsible for informing escalating system issues to higher management, and responsible for resolving system issues
- Contact with global Quality for improvements and resolving issues
- Takes lead in improvement actions within Deviation management system
- Support the department in the maintenance, execution and improvement of other routine tasks e.g. routine tasks in documentation management, change management and deviation management system, support the Supplier management team in writing TQAs, ST maintenance and supplier changes, support during inspections.
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experienced in GMP/Quality related role, experienced in GxP.
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines
- Project management understanding and capable to fulfill project team roll
- Self-starting, can do attitude
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives
- Analytical, data and solution driven
- Works independently when task is clear
- Focus on delivering value for internal and external customers
- Clear communicator in writing and in speech (Dutch and English)
- People-oriented, interpersonal skills
Are you interested please send an updated CV to g.tuinier (at) realstaffing.com or give me a call 0205221588