- £350 - £400 per day +
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Business Analysis
IT Business Analyst Contract, Leeds.
Real IT are currently in partnership with a leading utilities provider in the UK who are now recruiting a IT Business Analyst to join their Leeds office.
You will be responsible for facilitating requirements conversations with Product Owners, Business and Delivery Teams. You will work closely with stakeholders to prioritise requirements and obtain approval of design and solutions. You will identify risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and constraints to change. You will assure third party delivery and alignment to requirements and complete required status reports and time recording activity.
- Good experience in analysis, installation, implementation and maintenance of Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2016 server
- Strong experience using Active Directory, DNS, FTP, Group Policy
- Experience in Testing and implementing security patches released by Microsoft.
- Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident and Problem Management.
- Office 365
- Windows 7-10
- Understanding of Basic Routing, Switching and Firewalls rules
- Windows Networking
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, AWS, Azure, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAN/LAN, Networking would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please click apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales