Are you a subject matter expert in Test Method Validation? Are you interested in playing a key role in writing SOPs and protocols? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a start-up company that has developed a world class cardiac implant device for heart failure, is actively searching for a Test Method Validation Engineer to join its team in Lisle, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6 month contract and pay is based on prior experience. They are looking for a Test Method Validation Engineer will lead the project to fill in gaps, write protocols, and complete a test method validation plan. The Test Method Validation Engineer will be putting together a TMV SOP and train employees on this subject.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Creating a Master Validation plan for processes and equipment validated from an IQ, OQ, & PQ standpoint.
- Working independently to complete processes validations.
- Training employees on the TMV SOPs and how to use them
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Medical Device industry
- Must have experience performing, writing, and executing TMV
- Experience with Excel, LabView, and Minitab is a big plus
The Test Method Validation Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Lisle, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.