(9 Months, Part Time, Munich Area)
A market-leading and coming organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced Trainings Manager & Project Support (m/f). The Trainings Manager & Project Support (m/f) role is a temporary role to establish a trainings concept (on-site and online) for our eProcurement systems SAP-SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and SAP-SIM (Supplier Information Management) within Austria and Germany. You will organize, develop and perform trainings in English or German on functionality and business processes in scope of Procurement Operations in strong alignment with Head R2P Procurement AT&DE.
This role is a project backfill position in part-time, therefore also project support activities like data collection and data cleansing belongs to it. The role requires strong communication skills to ensure a successful and smooth implementation.
* Establish a trainings concept (on-site and online) for our eProcurement systems SRM and SIM
* Organize, develop and perform end user trainings in English or German
* First contact for the users with regard questions related to system functionality, responsibilities and processes
* Communicate to end users new system trainings and update trainings documents
* Manage trainings documentation
* Support on data collection
* Support on data cleansing
* Other project support
What skills should you have?
* Bachelor degree or adequate vocational education
* Fluent German and English
* 2+ years of work experience in trainings management of system trainings or in a similar position
* Experience with procurement operations and related eProcurement tools and business processes
* Experience working with IT projects
* Experience in working with outsourced and shared service organizations.
* Excellent knowledge about MS Office
* Good experience in SAP, SRM, SIM
* Strong organization, communication and administration skills
* Location: Munich Area
* Start date: 01. July 2018
* Duration: 9 Months
* Part Time: 20h per week
* Project language: German and English
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via Email to Sarah Hohorst, s.hohorst[at]realstaffing.com
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your yearly salary
We are looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.