Validation Engineer 12 month contract
The company is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. They provide numerous advanced products, technologies and services. they strive to improve the quality of patient care, and increase productivity within the healthcare industry.
Role: Validation/Equipment Engineer
Contract Length: an initial 12 month hourly rate contract
The main duties within this role are to support and maintain the validation systems.
- Provide support to the validation department in regards to decisions on what systems require validation.
- Maintain procedures related to Software Validation; provide support to Process Validations in regards to OQ, PQ, PPQ revisions.
- Identify areas that may require software validation and advise system owners about validation requirements.
- Liaise with both the quality and product development teams on site.
- Execution of validation protocols.
- Mitigation of risk / Risk assessment.
- 3 - 5 years experience in validation within the medical device industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- A broad knowledge of Risk Management, Statistics, Experimental Design.
- ISO13485 experience.
- Good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Validation / Equipment Engineer, who is looking for a role in Cork.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales