Validation Team Leader - £45,000 - Cambridgeshire
A leading manufacturer of Solid Dose Tablets is looking to hire a new Validation Team Leader to support the business in all the main areas of validation from Process, Facilities, Equipment and Utilities. Reporting directly to the Head of Quality Control your role will be responsible of managing the Validation Master Plan and Managing the team of Validation professionals.
The organisation has seen extensive growth of its manufacturing capacity with continuous investment in new production lines and equipment. This makes it a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a dynamic environment validating new equipment not just the same old machinery common in older sites.
This opportunity would be great for anyone looking to take a management role in a company renowned for its reputation for development and well being of its staff. They have an award winning benefits package made to suit its employees preferences, not a 1 size fits all package and everything is linked to making your life easier through added benefits such as free mortgage advice, financial advice etc.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Development and maintenance of the site Validation master Plan.
- Manage the process validation documentation process
- Support the introduction and validation of new equipment, processes and products.
- Recruit train validation team
- Manage the team development and support
- Effectively delegate validation activities by mid/long-term planning of own work & that of team members
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience:
- An excellent understanding of Validation principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of diligence, accuracy and productivity in the workplace
- Experience of process validation, cleaning validation and equipment qualification
- Previous experience of supporting the development of a team and delegating activities to a group.
For more information please apply online or contact Sarah Irvine on 02077587311. The role is based in Cambridgeshire.
Keywords: Validation, QC, Production, Testing, Equipment qualification, Process Validation, Cleaning Validation, Operations, Utilities Validation, Generics, Pharmaceuticals, GMP.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales